Spanish Gardening Resources
En español — Spanish gardening resources in California:
Auto-translating web page using the Chrome web browser:
- In Chrome settings: Settings > Languages > Language
- Set the language to Spanish (remove English as a language preference)
- Make sure the options to “Offer to translate pages that aren't in a language you read ” is on (this is the default)
- Also see the Google Chrome Help
- Browse to an web page in English and Chrome will display an option to translate the page
Resources related to fire-safe gardening: Landscaping for Fire Protection, The California Garden Web (University of California) Make Sure Your Landscaping is Fire-Resistant, Santa Clara Master Gardeners Blog Prepare for Wildfire—Fire Safe ...
Fruit Tree Pruning Resources
Our website has a selection of links covering Fruit Tree Pruning.
Planting on a Hillside
Here are some resources about hillside planting: Gardening on a Hillside, Sonoma County Master Gardeners Planting a Steep Hillside for Erosion Control, Contra Costa Master Gardeners Prevent Soil Erosion on Your Property, Natural Resources ...
Questions from Commercial Businesses
Per the UCCE Master Gardener program administrative handbook, the "Master Gardener Program is an educational program designed to teach and effectively extend information to address home gardening and non-commercial horticulture needs in ...
Can I Get a Home Visit or Hire a Master Gardener?
Master Gardener volunteers do not do any work in private gardens, but we do have many resources available to you. Call or email us: the Help Desk is staffed by Master Gardener volunteers on non-holiday weekdays. We answer horticultural questions for ...